Tuesday, October 7, 2008

IT'S COMING!!!!!!!!!


Man, oh man, I'm such a huge saw fan!! I found out about this movie earlier this month and I'm soooooo excited, but also a bit weary. I just don't see how this series can continue. It's suppose to be the last one, but usually towards the end of a series like this, the last one or two turn out to be a flop, ruining the whole series. I really hope not. If anything, I'm sure the contraptions and gore will be pretty crazy and worth my time. But I do strongly recommend watching the previous four Saw's, just so you know whats going on, if not, you're likely to say; "this is stupid. What was the point of that? I don't get it. WHAT!" (The words of my dear friend Ashley after watching saw three w/o seeing the first ones.) Buy any who, I really hope this film leaves me with wanting more but knowing there will be no more, instead of saying, "they should have stopped with saw IV." I'll definitely be back to post a review.

No comments: