Thursday, September 18, 2008

MY FIRST POST! (HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!)


Wow, so this is my first time creating a post/blog and I'm not sure how this "blogging thing" is going to work out. My main reason for starting, and hopefully continuing, to blog is to be a helpful resource to those who are considering sisterlocks. I know I received a lot of useful information from other who have blogs, and I want to do the same for those are debating upon whether or not they wan to take the sisterlock journey. Of course it's solely up to the person making the decision, but perhaps by reading my "testimony", people considering sisterlocks will have a little better understanding of the process. So now I have to post some pictures and all that good stuff, so let me figure out how to do that! Lol

No comments: