Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Lost Locks :-(

A while back, I made a post about a couple of locks breaking off. Well I now have a picture of what those two locks look like now. I can say that they don't look as bad as they did when they first broke off.

As you can see, the two to the left are much shorter than the others. Another thing I noticed taking these pictures was that the bottoms of the longer locks look plumper and thicker than the roots. I'm not sure if that's because the roots are freshly tightened or if it's because the locks are just too thin. If that is the case, I'm really tempted to use some of the sisterlock conditioner, even though my locks aren't fully developed... hmm?



1 comment:

Benita Blocker said...

Hi there! Do you still have Sisterlocks? I was curious if certain hair types are prone to break more or not. Any thoughts? Are you still Sisterlocks certified?